Wednesday 15 October 2014

Concept Development Week 03 - Character Universe

Creating the character universe is one point of the character which I've found creative and most enjoyable. Although I didn't plan to go into it extensively as it is only a background for the character, it is one I wished to see done right.

I began by writing down notes about the characters history/equipment/world in notepad, and then when I felt like I had enough moved it into a word document, and filled in any blanks from my first 'drafft'. Here I also coined a name for my character, and the name of the game he stars in as the main character. He is Roan, staring in the video game 'Roan: The Dread Jester'

I am very happy with the universe I've created, and although I may have gone a bit extensive, it has great promise. Ill take a few creatures and items from the universe and develop some concepts for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment